Mask Bacterial Filteration Efficeiency(BFE) Tester
This machine is applied to test the filtration efficiency of mask, can be used in metering calibration department, scientific research institution, mask manufacturer and other related depoartments.
· Negative pressure testing system, which can protect operator's safety.
· Peristaltic pump was built in the negative pressure cabinet, A & B two routes 6 level Andersen sampling head.
· The flow speed of peristaltic pump can be set.
· The spray flow of bacterial liquid inside the special microbial aerosol generator can be set.
· Good atomization effect.
· Embedded high speed industrial microcomputer control.
· 10.4" industrial high brightness color touch screen display.
· USD connector, support USB data archived.
· High brightness light installed in the cabinet.
· Switching type glass door in front of the machine, easy to observe by the operator.
· YY0469 Technical requirements for surgical mask.
· BS EN 14683 Medical face masks - Requirements and test methods.
· Standard test ASTM F2100, F2101, NBR15052
· Sampling Flow: 28.3L/min Within ± 2.0%
· Spray Flow: 8~10L/min ± 5.0%
· Peristaltic Pump Flow: 0.006~3.0mL/min ± 2.0%
· Working Temperature: 0~50˚C
· Size of Aerosol Chamber: 600 x 80 x 3 mm (Length x Diameter x Thickness)
· Size of Main Machine: 1470 x 790 x 2100mm (L x W x H)
· Weight: 300kg
· Power: AC220V & 1500W